Friday, April 25, 2008

Madie

In celebration of Madie's Birthday I thought I would post some pictures of her growing up. Just as a side not any picture where her hair is curly is how her hair was when she was littler, I never curled her hair (I miss those cute little ringlets). HAPPY BIRTHDAY my sweet and loving girl. I couldn't ask for a more wonderful daughter. You are so truly loved.

Madie at 8 months (her first Christmas)

Madie at a year

Madie at year and a 1/2


Madie at 2 years old (I just loved both pictures)

Madie at 2 1/2 years old

Madie at 3 years old

Madie at 3 1/2 years old

Madie at 4 1/2 years old

Madie at 5 years Old

10 comments:

Tracey said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl!!! What a beauty! She definitely takes after her Mom!!! :)

Amanda Davis said...

She really is a pretty little girl! Only getting less little all the time! Happy Birthday Madie!

Jessica Thomas said...

OH so sweet. What a cutie. That was fun last night. Here is a link to some of the Amy Butler stuff on Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/search_results.php?search_type=tag_title&search_query=amy+butler
I think you're gonna love this stuff!
Chat soon, Jessica

Jessica Thomas said...

Ok . . . so maybe the link didn't work, so search on Amy Butler.

Julia Shinkle said...

Those first few are so stinkin' cute! Chub and Curls...Oh, Man! Look at how different she looks from 4 1/2 to 5! I can't believe are babies are 6 Kim! Rowdy is so excited for his birthday he can't stand it! Happy Birthday Madie!

Cami said...

I forgot how curly her hair was. Time is going by way to fast.

Michelle said...

She was a little chub wasn't she!! She is adorable.

Alli said...

She looks so grown up! Amazing how straight her hair is now. Those curls were awesome :)

Kymberly said...

Happy Birthday "Little Maddie" as the boys still call you. You have such a beautiful smile in all your photos! And SOOOO grown-up now, where does the time go!?

Mary Ann said...

So precious-Happy Birthday!