Monday, July 28, 2008

Bath Time

Landon is just seems to be growing and changing so much lately. He loves walking, but unfortunately isn't steady at all and often trips over things that are in his way. Landon loves being outside at cries when we come in, he loves Madie and Ethan and the neighborhood kids, he likes to lift up the toilet seat (he is the only one of the kids to even play with the toilet), he is starting to point, has to be taken out of Sacrament Meeting about every Sunday, throws food on the floor at every meal time and tips milk out of his cup all over his tray then rubs his hands all over in it, he still loves making a mess especially in my bathroom (opens drawers and pull everything out), is always sporting a bruise on his head. He fell into Madie's table and chairs the night I got back from girls camp and now has a huge bruise on his forehead and around his eye. Landon loves hugs and kiss, loves to play peek a boo, loves to smile and laugh, has the sweetest face, loves baths and loves to snuggle and read books before bedtime.


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket

1 comment:

Tracey said...

SO cute! I love bath pictures! I love the messy hair! I can't believe the eyes of all of your children...they are SO big. Love ya. Give that cutie a kiss from his auntie Tracey (Madie & Ethan too!)