I just returned on Saturday from two fun filled days at Girls camp. Jeff held the fort down while I was away and he did a wonderful job. Madie was more than excited to tell me that while I was gone two of the eggs in the nest finally hatched. Jeff and Madie showed me the chicks it was so cute Jeff would make a chirping noise and instantly the chicks would stick there heads up and open their beaks, they thought mother bird had brought them something to eat. Today all the eggs are hatched. What a great experience with nature, it is one we will always remember.
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How sweet!! They hatched! I'm sure your kids will never forget this and how fun to peek in on nature! Tell Jeff congrats on being a proud new mama!
That is so adorable!! I love looking at your blog, your pictures are always amazing, that will be my next project, learning how to take good pictures.
Post a Comment