Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My Funny Boy

I just love this sweet face sooo much. I don't know if it's the age or what, but I love Ethan's little sense of humor and his energy. Everyday his face becomes more grown up so I cherish this reminder that he is still my little guy and that he isn't growing up too fast.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

4 comments:

Larry and Cindy said...

Well. . .I'll tell you one thing and that is Grandma Wendy was not kidding when she said her grandkids were so dang cute!!! Just taking a look at this first picture took my breath away!!! What an adorable boy!!! How old is he? We have a cute grandson ( well many cute grandsonsS) but the one I am referring to is Lindsay's youngest Andrew, he turned one May 14. Well I must get back to checking out your blog. If you want to visit the Taylor Family (Larry & Cindy) go to larryand cindy.blogspot.com Love You guys Cindy

Tracey said...

What a goofy little cutie!!! Miss you guys!

Cami said...

He is such a cutie.

Stevens said...

These are adorable Kim! You'll be so glad to have them. They really do grow up so fast...kind of!
Jennie