Saturday, August 23, 2008

Splash

The kids all had fun splashing around the water it was a great way to cool down after a long hot day. Madie and Ethan were both more brave than last time and Madie actually went under the dumping feature that she was afraid to go under last time. Jen's kids had no fear they just jumped right in and had fun. Even Landon got in on the action this time and got a little wet. I am so glad that Madie, Ethan, and Landon were able to have such a great time with their cousins.

Photobucket

My three sweeties

Photobucket

Photobucket

Landon wasn't sure what to think about the water

Photobucket

The waiting

Photobucket

The downpour

Photobucket

The aftermath

This is the dumping feature Madie was afraid of, but she finally did it and did it over and over again. I think Brookie, Justin, and Seth doing it helped her to have the courage to do it too, and then she realized there was nothing to be afraid of.

Photobucket

Ethan and Thomas had fun playing in the little water fountains, that were just their size.

Photobucket

Ethan and those long lashes

2 comments:

Tracey said...

SO CUTE! I'm glad they had fun with their cousins! Landon looks so stinkin cute in his little swim top, I love it! I'll be excited to see your new sofa in person some day! Love ya sista!

Rory Baxter said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all of your amazing picts! What kind of camera are you using now? How do you get such crisp,bright picts?
I love that you take picts of outings as well as every day things - it is so fun to see how the kids are changing and growing!