Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Beautiful Family and Gardens

I had the chance to take pictures of this good looking family at a beautiful park downtown. I had never been too this park and I can't wait to go back the colors and plants were gorgeous. This family was so fun to work with the kids were quite the little models and really great sports. Thank You so much "A" family I had a great time photographing you.



Aren't these two just too cute?

Photobucket



Photobucket




I just love the picture of these two together, it's one of my fave's

Photobucket





8 comments:

Tracey said...

Very cute! You go girl! We just might have to have you take OUR family pictures next time your around here!

kg said...

Those gardens are beautiful!

Holly said...

Really cute pictures Kim! I especially love the third one down. Great job!

Michelle said...

Wow, you actually made the "A" family look good! ;)
Those are great pictures Kim, I think you are getting better and better every time!

V Amador said...

Loved having you shoot our pic's. They turned out so well.
Thanks,
A family

Dana said...

I think these are the best of the three families. What gardens did you go to? Are you in business yet? :)

Mary Ann said...

So, are you doing this as a hobby or a job? You are so talented. It is exciting that there are so many people for you to do shoots with!

Denise G said...

Wow, great pictures. A few more of these and you can save up for a cool new lens. Keep posting more great pictures.