Monday, October 06, 2008

We're Still Here

Just thought I would post a little update since it's been a week since I posted. We just got back from seeing family since Madie had Thursday and Friday off. It was great to see our families and it was a lot of fun. Landon slept totally crappy the whole time we were there and wouldn't even take naps. Last night we got home right in time to put the kids to bed, then after Landon went to bed he decided to throw up, so let's just say I have ALOT of laundry to do. I have pictures to post, but seeing as my house is a mess, the laundry is in massive piles, Madie has a ton of homework (that didn't get done while we were gone), I don't know how quickly I will be able to post. Hope everyone had a great weekend we sure did.

2 comments:

Ringleader said...

At least your kids wait until you get back home to be sick. We're in Salt Lake and the stomach flu is slowing going through each of them in turn. Hopefully we'll be at ALL CLEAR by my brother's the wedding on Thursday.

Emily said...

Oh you poor dear... I feel your pain. Hope your week brightens up!