Isn't she a cutie? Oh how I love this girl !!!
Monday, September 29, 2008
Soccer Practice
So last Thursday Madie had soccer practice and they were also going to be taking there team pictures. It was a crazy couple of days at the end of last week because Jeff was out of town and Thursday night was the busiest. Madie got home from school, an hour later we were eating dinner, then we were getting her soccer uniform on, then it was get everyone out to the car, grabbing water bottles, chairs, the camera, and the stroller. Madie looked so cute in her soccer pictres, I snuck up behind the lady that was taking the pictures and took some of my own. Madie is loving soccer and is doing so well. I will put up some pictures real soon of her game on Saturday where she scored three yes three goals right in a row. We were so proud of her and her team for winning and they were even short players.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






11 comments:
You go girl...3 GOALS??!! She looks really cute, I'm glad you put her into sports and stuff. She looks so big, I remember when she was just a cute little chubber! Tell her Auntie Tracey is WAY proud of her! Can't wait to see you again!
I cant belive how big Maddie is getting! We've known you guys since she was a baby - it is wonderful to see what a beautiful young lady she is becoming!
Soccer sounds like it is tons of fun for her! Tell her congrats for us for getting all those goals and to keep up the good work!
"...and they were even short players."
Well, technically at that age ALL teams are comprised of short players. :+)
So glad she hasn't lost that electric smile!
She is a cutie! So when you want to take our pictures? :)
I hear Madie is a real killer on the field. Good for her!
I'm bummed I won't get to see you guys this weekend. But have fun, and I'll see you at Thanksgiving! (Right?)
Way to go Madie! She has the cutest smile! Even though practice nights and game days are busy...I think it is soooo worth it and important to expose them to sporta. I wish I did more when I was a kid.
Madie looks great!! You probably took a better picture than you could ever get from the photographer.
That is awesome! 3 goals for someone her age is fantastic. Looks like that is a great sport for her. She is absolutely adorable!! I remember the days when Kevin and Chad were in soccer and the little players would run the wrong direction. Good memories for you and Madie.
She looks so grown up in all of her Soccer Giddy-up! So cute! So good to talk to you the other day- I miss ya!
Sounds like a busy night! That is great that Madie does so well at soccer and enjoys it. Fun for you and her, I am sure!
Kim, it almost makes me cry. She is so grown up. And too cute to be real... How fun for you to go watch soccer games and be just like Sarah Palin.
Dang I miss you...too much
Post a Comment