Landon loves this train is all I can say. Ethan got it for Christmas and really likes it as well, but Landon is obsessed. He carries the little train all over and sits enthralled when ever it is going. The other morning I pulled out the train, put it together and the boys just played and watched. I'm going to sound like an infommerical now, but if anyone is looking for a great toy train GeoTrax is the way to go. The track is so easy to dismantle and put together. The train (not all of their trains) is battery operated and has a remote so kids can control wether the train goes forward or backward. There are alot of kits that intermingle with one another and additional cars and trains can be purchased as well. I really love the train because I wanted Ethan to have one, but we do not have room for a big train table this way we can put it together when we want and put it back in the bin when were done. I am so glad that the kids (including Madie) love the train and it is so fun to see Ethan and Landon playing together and enjoying each other more all the time.





This is the typical trance Landon is in watching the train.

Spiderman decided to get in on the action

My little sweetie pie

My big sweetie pie
8 comments:
You know we are train folks around here. Bodie loves Rowdy's Thomas stuff. But Rowdy has a hard time just letting Bodie be a baby (Bodie like to tear the track apart and he doesn't quite know how to roll the trains on the track yet but he is learning) What is it about trains and little boys! We are going to ride the Polar Express on Friday night that should be fun! I will for sure bring my camera for that. Good to chat with you today!
This makes me kinda sad. Our boys have loved trains and one Thomas motorized one in particular. They used to just sit and stare at it for hours. I'm really sad to say they are outgrowing them though. Awesome pictures once again. I wish I had you to document our life. I can't get a great picture of anything!
Gosh they're CUTE!! Looks like fun to me! I love that even Spiderman was playing with the train too;). So I found this picture of YOU as a child the other day, and I think Ethan looks a lot like you when you were little!
We love trains at our house too. We don't have the cool geotrax though.
We have the Geotrax as well, but my boys just fight over it! I wish they played as well as yours do!
Bring on the Trains. Thanks for the tip on geotrax
Thanks for the tip! My boys are just really starting to get into trains so I'll have to look into those. Such sweet pictures!
That looks like so much fun! I think I'd still play with trains if I had a set. Maybe I should ask Santa for one for Christmas :)That last picture is stunning, by the way.
Post a Comment