Monday, January 12, 2009

Ethan


Photobucket

I just can't get enough of this sweet boy !!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Julia Shinkle said...

Is his expression in the first one a spitting image of you Kim? or what? It is amazing...those are your eyes and smile!

I like the processing on these it's really nice.

Seriously, I looked into renting that lens I want...it's $100 to rent it for a week. I'd rather put the $100 toward the lens.

Daphne said...

Kim, awesome photos.. I love you and miss you..things are good..hope you are good..lets chat soon..love you..

Becky said...

He is such a cute boy!

Julia Shinkle said...

Hey Kim (and Jeff) Ok, I am totally blushing that I busted us on the long phone call the other day. Don't worry Jeff, Kim and I have mad multi-tasking skills and all children we are in charge of were tended to very well. Actually, I hope to be able to put that on a resume some day..."Able to distribute snacks, change a diaper and break up fighting siblings, all while on the phone"

Sorry I busted us! ; )

Emily said...

You take such cute photos of your kids! He has beautiful eyes!

Ryan and Angela said...

Sometimes I wish I could capture sweet in pictures of my kids and make them behave that way. They have their moments.