This sweet little guy brings so much happiness to my life with his little facial expressions, beautiful eyes, and silly personality. I am so glad he is mine.
Landon totally hated the hat and just wouldn't leave it alone. I decided to try it on Ethan after Landon had had enough. It was a little to small, but still what a cutie. I love these boys.
These are great Kim the eyes are really sharp. Great color in Landon's eyes on the first one, it is the first thing I noticed. So fun! I think the hat is on backwards in a few of them, but still really cute! It is so GOOD to see that you are playing around with your camera after the month of the sick household.
We actually have a little bit of sunshine going on today. So I might have to get out there and take some photos.
Those turned out really cute! I really like the one of Landon where he's smiling, pulling the hat off. That silly boy! Thanks for the support with my hats, I would love to make some for Madie! thanks again for the clips too, I think they'll work great! Love ya!
I'm a wife to a wonderful husband, a mother to four fun and imaginative children. I learn more about myself everyday (good things and bad). I love taking pictures, spending time with family, talking with friends, learning new things, and having fun, oh and chocolate is pretty good too.
3 comments:
Ethan's smile is the best in last one.
These are great Kim the eyes are really sharp. Great color in Landon's eyes on the first one, it is the first thing I noticed. So fun! I think the hat is on backwards in a few of them, but still really cute! It is so GOOD to see that you are playing around with your camera after the month of the sick household.
We actually have a little bit of sunshine going on today. So I might have to get out there and take some photos.
Did you get your book yet?
Those turned out really cute! I really like the one of Landon where he's smiling, pulling the hat off. That silly boy! Thanks for the support with my hats, I would love to make some for Madie! thanks again for the clips too, I think they'll work great! Love ya!
Post a Comment