Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Madie

I just love this girl. I got a new backdrop hence all the photos with the white background, but I can't help myself, it's so fun trying new things, and I had a pretty cute model to work with :) !!!

Photobucket



Photobucket

3 comments:

Tracey said...

She's such a pretty little girl! Those pics look good. That's fun you got a new backdrop! Wish we were closer, so you could take some more pics of Alexis. Let me know what hat you want for Madie, I'll make it for you!

Julia Shinkle said...

I tried all morning to find something to help us with the gray background and I ran across yet another thing in that book that when I get to the last step it won't do what it is supposed to do....FRUSTRAION!

Rory Baxter said...

It just amazes me that she is getting so big. She is such a cutie. Hope you have tons of fun with your backdrops - I love mine and will be getting more soon - they just lend to all sorts of indoor fun!It helps even more to have such adorable models! :)