Okay so my totally cute little sister is super talented and has started her own little hat business, so I thought I would help her spread the word. Take a look at her cute hats and if you are intersted send her an email. She can make ones for little boys are little girls.
This was taken off her blog:
So, there are 3 basic styles of hats that I can make right now (I'm working on some new styles) that are pictured below. I can also make small, medium, and large flowers. The flowers are clips, so they can be clipped to the hats, or worn separately as hair clips. I can make the hats and flowers in whatever colors you choose, as long as they make yarn that color. Also, most yarn is acrylic, or, if you prefer, they make 100% cotton yarn as well. Please refer below for prices.
THE SINGLE CROCHET HAT
This hat is the most "solid," and can be made to accomodate flowers
or ribbon (1/4"-1" wide), or can be made solid or with stripes. This one is great for girls OR boys ! (for example a grey hat with blue stripes for a boy)
ADULT........$15.00
CHILD.........$12.00
THE DOUBLE CROCHET HAT
Flowers can be clipped to this hat as well, and this one also looks cute
with a contrasting color on the edge. Can also be made with stripes. Also a good one for boys too.
ADULT........$14.00
CHILD.........$11.00
THE GRANNY HAT
Flowers can be clipped to this hat as well. I can also make it with a
contrasting color along the bottom edge, which looks really cute.
ADULT........$13.00
CHILD.........$10.00
FLOWER CLIPS (work with any of the hats)
Small..........$2.00
Medium.....$2.00
Large.........$3.00
SET OF 2 SMALL/MEDIUM FLOWER CLIPS.........$4.00
TO PLACE AN ORDER:
Please email me at traceyaa(at)ymail(dot)com. Please include what color(s) you would like the hat(s)/flower(s) to be, and the size you would like them (i.e. infant, toddler, child or adult....please specify age for the children). Also, hats will be made in normal, acrylic yarn, unless you specify that you would like it in 100% cotton (the cotton has a more matte finish, and feels a little different).
PAYMENT:
Can be made upon delivery if you live locally, or by PayPal online if you live further away. If you plan on using PayPal please let me know, and I will tell you how to do it.
THANK YOU for all of your support, I look forward to serving you!
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
So cute I just bought Emma and Ansley hats similar for Christmas. But I love the flowers on these better.
So cute I wish a had more girls.
Post a Comment