We had a great weekend with family and friends. Why the kids hung out with Jeff and his parents I was able to attend a photography workshop put on by a photographer I really like. My friend Julia from Oregon flew in to attend the workshop and to have a "girls" weekend with me. It was so great to be able to see her and to have a little time without the kids. The workshop was Friday in the afternoon and the rest of the day Julia and I hung out and talked photography it was so fun. I was also able to have lunch with my sister Tracey and my little niece Alexis, it was great to be able to spend a little time with her at her place, thanks for making the time to see me Tray I wish I was closer so we could do it more often. Here are some pictures from the workshop. The brown curly haired girl is my friend Julia and no we are not sisters but could be I know.
Monday, April 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Those are cute pictures. I'm so glad you and Julia could come visit me and have lunch, it was so fun! Julia, if you read this, is was so nice to meet you and I hope you had a safe trip home!!
Thanks Tracey, it was great to meet you too! Thanks for having us over! My trip home was very smooth, thank goodness.
Kim, sorry I didn't comment on these earlier, we had a crazy afternoon. It is so weird to see a picture of me up there!
They look great! I have kind of been a fool taking pictures lately...I think my computer might explode!
I wish we could talk shop and practice together like we did all the time!
Post a Comment