accepting his diploma
I am glad I did preschool with Ethan this year. It was always crazy when it was your week to teach, but it was fun to get to know each one of the boys and to see them interact with one another. Ethan matured a lot over the year and looked forward to preschool each week. It was also fun for me to get to know the mom's of the boys. All the boys except Ethan and another of the boys go to Kindergarten next year. I have signed Ethan up to actually go to a preschool next year. He will be in the same class as another little boy from our ward so I am glad he will know someone else. I am very proud of Ethan, he can be a challenge at times, but he has so much love and his happy smile brightens my day.
Ethan loves Marvel Heroes, snuggling with his mom, candy, his blankets, hates vegtables, can read, has a great imagination, loves books, is super fast on his bike, enjoyes playing with friends, loves to take baths, can build all kinds of things with tinkertoys, is addicted to t.v. and movies, is happy when playing with his sister and brother, still wants to ride in the cart, asks lots of questions, could eat Wendy's every day, loves to sing, is silly, has an infectious smile and laugh, has the biggest brightest brown eyes, and most of all Ethan is loved.






5 comments:
He looks so much older.
I did not know you were doing preschool with Ethan. Also, I didn't realize he wasn't going off to Kindergarten..one more year with mom at home. :)It was good to see all these great pics.
He looks so cute in his cap and gown. I am proud of him too!
I went to the camera store today and guess what I am even more confused about lenses now!
We are excited for preschool next year! I love it there, you will too!
How fun! It sounds like it's been a good school year. He's really growing up! Hope you have a great summer.
Post a Comment