Monday, August 31, 2009

First Day Of School

Well Madie and Ethan officially had their first day of school today. We had a busy morning getting everyone up and ready to go. We dropped Madie off first, took in her supplies, made sure she got settled and then walked her out to the playground. Next we took Ethan to Preschool and made sure he made it to his class with his supplies. He didn't even cry, but made me wave to him until we were out of sight. When we went to pick Ethan up he was eating lunch with his classmates and was super excited about the fun day he had. He played in the gym, he made a gingerbread man, and played some getting to know you games. I'm glad he had a good first day. Madie too had a good day at school and seemed to really like her teacher and the kids in her class. She said they had an assembly and talked about the class rules (I know she did more, but it's hard to get her to tell me all the stuff she did). All and all I am happy that they both have nice teachers and both had good first days, it will be fun to see how the rest of the year goes.

Photobucket


5 comments:

Julia Shinkle said...

Cute Kim! So proud of them! It looks like Landon is ready to go with them. How fun!

Michelle said...

Ethan seemed to be doing great every time I was in there! I am so glad they are in class together.

Dinger said...

The first day of school is almost as fun as Christmas. I love to see the kids get back in a routine. So glad your kids had a good day.

Emily said...

Look how big they are! They look so cute all grown up and ready for school! Glad they enjoyed their first day!

Alli said...

You guys sure make cute kids! I can't wait to see your next one. We are going to find out what this one is, but my appt isn't until the end of the month. Yours should be coming up too, right?