I just had to post about this little man and what a little sweetheart he is. I can't believe how fast he is growing up and how much talking he is doing these days. One of my favortie things he says is "Hi guys" whenever he walks into a room where his brother and sister are or where I am. It just seems too grown up coming out of that sweet little face. I will say "How are you doing?" and he responds "fine". Landon and I are enjoying our alone time together so far while the kids are in school. Landon loves to help and is the first one out the door to help me carry in groceries ( I usually have to dig something light out of the bag for him) and unload the dishwasher. I am thankful for his sweet little spirit, his desire to snuggle with me, his love of all things moving, his love of books, his funny disposition, and that little angel face.
Thursday, September 03, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
He is a sweet kid, we need to get him and Sam together for play dates now that they are minus their siblings!
More reasons he and Bodie are alike! Bo loves to help!
I'm loving the colors on these and his big BROWN eyes are sparkling!
What a cutie! Soak up that one on one time!
Such cute little pictures of him! I can just imagine him saying "Hi guys"...so adorable! Can't wait to see some pics of Ethan's b-day...happy birthday again big guy!
Oh my gosh, what an adorable little munchkin!!
Post a Comment