I have to preface this post with a little background info about my kiddos, they are not waterbabies. I know there are kids that take to water like fish, but that would not describe my kids at all. Madie and Ethan were super excited about starting swim lessons and can I say how proud I am of them. Both had very kind and sweet teachers and during the course of their two week lessons, both of them improved so much and their confindence in the water did too. By the end of the lessons both went off the dive board in the deep end. We were lucky enough to find out that they were offering a free week of swim lessons to those who signed up, so now the kids will get an extra week free here coming up and they couldn't be happier about it. Madie and Ethan I am soooo proud of you.


Madie went off three times

okay so Ethan needed a little bit of coaking, but he did it

3 comments:
I'm proud of them too! It is scary as a kid. But once they get the hang of it they will be little "fish". Rowdy has improved a ton too...no lessons...poor kid has to learn by default, just by swimming in the pool...oh boy!
I'm counting down the days!
My kids aren't water babies either! We are in swim lessons this year and I am already seeing a great improvement! Good job to your kids!
Way to go kiddos!!! Luckily Alexis seemed to really like her swim classes. However, she apparently now feels comfortable enough in the bathtub to constantly stick her face directly into the water...about every five seconds...not a good thing in my opinion, but at least it's only for half a second.
Post a Comment