
-Madie has officially found a new obsession American Girl Dolls. I got a catalog in the mail the other day and she literally spent like an hour looking at it. Now it's all she thinks and talks about. She is in love the the brown haired (with bangs), brown eyed doll that she says looks just like her. She even started a her Christmas list and won't stop dropping hints that she wants that doll really bad.
-Madie Finally went back to school on Monday. I worried about her all day and hoped she was doing well. Thank goodness she had a good day and she was happy that we surprised her by picking her up after school.
-Madie got back to school just in time to get her H1N1 vaccine (even though I am almost positive she has already had the illness).
-Madie was so tired one of the days she was sick she slept in until almost 11:00. I'm wondering if that's a preview for her teenage years.
-Because Madie was sick on Saturday she had to miss out on her last soccer game and the pizza party they had afterwards. I picked up her trophy for her and made her feel better by telling her that Ethan was jealous that her trophy had a spinning soccer ball on it and his didn't, that made her smile.
-We are reading a lot of Junie B. Jones lately and just finished "The Big Smelly Bus".
Ethan
-Ethan had a fun time at his last soccer game. It was a little cold, but fairly nice compared to the couple of days before.
-Ethan had a great time at his pizza party after the game and was super excited about finally having his own trophy. He carried it around for the rest of the day and showed it to his neighborhood friends when we got home.
-We went to the store the other day and I bought Ethan a new puzzle. It is his new favorite puzzle and he does it everyday. One day he even did it like three or four times. I guess I need to get the kid some more puzzles.
-Ethan is very into building and using his imgination. He uses all kids of blocks we have to make "Transformers", robots, and "Bionicles". I love that he has such a strong imagination.
-Ethan and Landon are very into Geotrax again lately and we literally build a new track everyday. Ethan is quite a good track builder and has come up with some pretty good designs all by himself.
Landon
-Unforntunatley has been hit the hardest by this sickness. The poor little guy hardly eats and his liquid diet is starting to catch up with him.
-Landon has become obsessed with the Baby Einstiens Baby Newton (shapes) video and I am embarrassed to say that he has watched it A LOT while being sick. I guess the upside is that he is learning his shapes.
-Landon loves the bus and looks for it every morning and afternoon and always points out buses if he sees them on the road.
-One of the only ways to pacify Landon while he has been sick is to sit and read books with him. His favorites being "Rumble in the Jungle" and "The Very Hungry Caterpillar.
-Geotrax has been one of the few toys he has had the energy to play with and he and Ethan have had fun playing together.
-Landons fever finally broke late yesterday, but between the not eating, all the coughing, and not getting very good rest, he is still fairly miserable. I just can't wait for my happy, silly, little bear to return.





9 comments:
We love American girl dolls! Tim thinks we are out of controll. But I love them!
Kim so great to see you got your camera out and took so shots of the daily stuff. These are really fun to see. I hope you guys are on the upswing and feeling better soon.
Fun little update! Your kids are so cute!
I wanted the "Samantha" American girl doll when I was little. I'm not sure if the Samantha doll is even around anymore.
Loved the family photos.
I'm so glad you guys are feeling better. Sounded like you were pretty miserable for a while. I loved all of the pics. The one of ethan looked like it should be in a magazine, the people in the background looked like they were staged... not sure if that made sense. Long comment, sorry.
glad to hear you are all on the mend!!
Poor kiddos! Glad to hear that at least Landon's fever broke. Hopefully he'll perk up soon. Those are cute pictures of the kids. Hopefully little #4 is doing good too:) Love and miss you!
Kim...I am glad to see that your kids are getting better and better. Patience is one thing that I have also been trying to learn. Your kids are super cute! I had a Molly doll from the American Girl collection when I was a kid. Good memories! :)
Oh American Girls, I had Samantha and I loved her to pieces. BTW, if ordering an American Girl doll is in the near future you can use the code below for free shipping at checkout now through 10/31.
pf99058
Post a Comment