
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Kissing Cousins
While we were visiting family after Christmas we got together with my sister and my cute niece "A". Landon and "A" had so much fun running around and getting into trouble together. They are a year apart, almost to the day, even though you wouldn't know it by looking at them. "A" is tall and Landon is small which equals same size and a lot of fun. I asked Landon to give "A" a hug, but instead he kept giving her kisses and then they started trying to do the hokie pokie. It was so fun to see them together I just wish we lived closer so they could play more often. I have a feeling they are going to be great friends as they grow.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
SOOOOO CUTE!!!! I love them!!!! Would you send me the ones of "A" and Landon and the ones of just "A"? It was totally fun to come hang out with you guys that day, wish we could do it more often! Love you tons:)
so adorable. I love to see your pics.
Kim Little Miss A has gotten so big! These are great! These will be awesome to look at as they get older to see how much they change!
Watch out girls! I think I'll start calling him "Ladies Man!!"
Cuties!
Ah, who could resist those big brown eyes? Kim, one of my coworkers was looking at my desktop photo of all the kids (that you took), and they asked about sweet, little Landon. Hope you're feeling well.
Post a Comment