
Monday, January 25, 2010
Lunch with Dad
My friend has been doing a lot of "scrapbook inspired posts" on her blog, I decided to copy her idea and do one with some of the pictures I took on Friday. The kids had school off so we decided to head down to have lunch with Dad. The kids always love visiting dad at work and it's always nice to see him in the middle of the day.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Where's Dad in the photos? Just kidding? I know he was there! These albums are going to be great and I feel better about blogging/scrapbooking...it is always good to do two things at once! For example, I am doing dishes right now...can't your tell.
Dad's work is always the best! My kiddos love it too!
Very cute pictures, as ALWAYS! It reminded me of when we used to go to the Church Office building and have lunch with Grandma:) Glad the kiddos had fun and you all got to get out of the house.
Kim the squares are a paint brush that I just changed the color of the paint and selected a square paint brush. That layout is two print it boards but together on one document.
Hey I looked up that tutorial. It was on Photoshop killer tips website and you are doing the high pass correctly...overlay. You can use overlay or soft light. : )
Post a Comment