Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Isn't She Lovely

Photobucket



Photobucket

8 comments:

Amanda Warren said...

Yes, she is.

Amy H. (bird geek) said...

Madie looks so pretty. What a cute dress...love the matching pink shoes, too. Hope you're all doing well!

The Brousseau Family said...

Your one lucky lady to have such a beautiful girl.

Tracey said...

You bet she is!!! She always looks so stylin'! I really like her dress, it's so cute. She also has the best hair!

Julia Shinkle said...

I miss her! You always dress your kids so cute Kim. She is an amazingly smart and special big sister that is for sure!

Holly said...

I think it's so fun she loves American Girl dolls. She reminds me of my Samantha doll I had growing up. BEAUTIFUL GIRL!

Amelia said...

yep!! hope you are good!

Leslee said...

Cute pics Kim! I can't believe how old she's getting.