Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Mine

It seems impossible to get a picture of all four of these cuties together. I finally did it, mind you it's on my messy bed, but I'll take what I can get.


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

6 comments:

Amelia said...

Awesome pics Kim, Owen looks bigger already... great family!

Holly said...

Cute, I love the bed shots! Brings a touch of "real life" into the scene. :) And own still has that full head of hair. A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E.!

Holly said...

Sorry, I mean "Owen" not "own." Sheeeesh, time for a nap.

Julia Shinkle said...

I didn't notice the bed at all just the FOUR adorable kids! I love it! Owen is so cute Kim! I'm thinking I need to start planning a trip for just me to come and visit! What do you think?

Tracey said...

So cute! I love pictures like that that are just natural and not posed. gosh you have such stinkin' cute kiddos!!!:) I just want to kiss those little Owen cheeks, and I love his sideburns:) I hope that he and the other kids can kick all of that congestion crap REALLY soon! Hang in there, love ya!

Emily said...

Cuteness!!!