I loved the pink blooms on tree as well, I just wish there would have been more flowers lower on the tree.
Tuesday, May 04, 2010
There is Beauty All Around
I took Madie out on Sunday to take some pictures of her in her white dress. Get prepared because this is a long post, but I had so many favorites. There was these two trees with white blooms that had me totally captivated, they were so beautiful. We had to walk across a field covered in goose poop too get to them, but it was so worth it.
Labels:
Madie,
Special Occasions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











8 comments:
She is so lovely. These are beautiful pictures! You have such a great talent
Amazing photos and amazing little girl! These are beautiful Kim!
Wow!
That is a perfect location! I love spring!
Beautiful!!!
What a great little model:) Those turned out beautiful! It was like prep for her future wedding day;)
Such pretty pictures! What an amazing location!
Beautiful!!!
Post a Comment