It's hard for me to believe it, but Landon is now a three year old. Time goes by so fast. It doesn't seem that long ago that we moved and were quickly trying to get ready for his birth (he was born a month after we moved). I went into labor the Sunday right before Memorial Day and late Monday night we were headed to the hospital, he was born early morning Tuesday.
Landon defintely has his own personality, he was walking, climbing, and jumping before Madie and Ethan ever did. He has been the smallest out of all the kids, weighing in at a whopping 6 lbs. 12 oz., and has been small ever since. Inside that small package is a big personality. He has no fear, lots of energy, quite a little temper, is a people person, is a snuggler, can throw up on demand, has quite a sweet tooth, loves lollipops, his favorite color is orange, he is obsessed with trucks & buses & dogs, has the most beautiful eyes, loves to be outside, and is a sweetie pie.
I can't imagine our family without this little boy, he keeps us on our toes, but he also brings so much joy and happiness. He has a good birthday. He recieved lots of cars and trucks, and play toys for outside. I am hoping to take him out and get some pictures of him, but not sure when since the weather hasn't been cooperating. I will put some up as soon as I take some of this sweet boy. In the meantime here are some pictures of him with one of his favorite treats.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
What a handsome little devil! I'm glad he had a good birthday, sorry we weren't able to call that day. Hopefully we can come visit soon. I think you're right, I bet Landon and Alexis WOULD have a lot of fun playing together!
Happy Birthday Landon! The first one is my favorite. That is the biggest smile I have seen! Next time we talk let's try to find a week for us to visit.
I am loving the pocket of light you found in your house. Look at his eyes sparkle!
So Cute!
I love this little guy. He always has a smile for me!
I can't believe he is three. What a cutie.
Happy Birthday Landon!
Those are such cute pictures! I can see so much of you in him, but he also reminds me a ton of Jeff at that age. Sorry we didn't call on his birthday. We actually have a gift for him, I just need to get around to shipping it up there. Collin found it and I think it is just perfect for him. I'll let you know when it's on his way.
Post a Comment