Monday, June 07, 2010

Preschool Graduation

Ethan had his preschool graduation on Friday. They sang some songs they learned, recited some peoms, they even learned all the forty one Presidents of the United States and recited those. I was very pleased with the preschool that he went to this year. It is a Christian preschool that other people we know recommended to us. On some of the days the topic they would be learning about would be Bible stories (Jonah & The Whale, Daniel and the Lions Den), they even would listen to and learn some cute christian songs. Ethan would come home singing the songs and give Jeff and I a good laugh. The teacher that he had was great and has been teaching there for 20 plus years. Another little boy from church and our neighborhood was in Ethan's class so his mom and I carpooled which worked out really nicely. Ethan made a lot of friends and really loved his teacher. I am glad he had a good year and that it was a good experience for him.


Photobucket


Ethan with his classmates and with the afternoon class as well (Ethan was in the a.m. class)
I didn't get a picture of it, but Ethan carried the flag in with him.

Photobucket

Ethan receiving his preschool diploma from his teacher Miss Denise


Photobucket
Ethan with is friend Mason (on the left) and with Rex (on the right). Rex is the boy we carpooled with and he will go to the same school as Ethan next year. It's too bad Mason will be going to another school because he and Ethan got a long really well with each other.

Photobucket

Ethan and I

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Your pictures look 110 times better than mine! How do you shoot indoors like that with so little light? I really need some lessons. I was so pleased with this year. Rex learned so much and had a great time doing it. Thanks for being our carpool buddy!

Leslee said...

"Who's that walkin' on the water? Who's that walkin' on the water?" Cracks me up every time! Way to go Ethan!

THE YOUNG-INS said...

so cute...amazing how fats they grow.

Tracey said...

Cute:) I'm glad Ethan did so great in preschool. I don't think I realized he went to a Christian preschool, that's cool. I'm glad you got a picture of you...that's rare!

Emily said...

Super cute! Congratulations graduate!

Todd and Amyjoy said...

Wow I agree. Your pictures look like it was totally light in there. Mine are all dark. Can I have the shot with Mason? Mine looks like it was the dead of night at a campfire. I need to learn how to use my camera better.

Amelia said...

LOVE the pic of you and Ethan, you look great! :)

Julia Shinkle said...

Kim my phone tag friend! We are just insane this week. I'm so proud of Ethan. I love that you got a picture of both of you too! Congratulations Ethan!

Amy H. (bird geek) said...

Probably the best reader that preschool has ever seen! Tell Ethan congratulations for me. I'm with Leslee: I could listen to Ethan sing his Christian songs all day long.