Saturday, June 26, 2010

Take Me Out to the Ballgame

We had Jeff's work party last night. They had it at our local Baseball park. We ate dinner, had ice cream and then watched the game. The weather was a little wild at the beginning, lots of wind blowing and rain drops on and off. Owen was a good little boy and even took a little nap while we watched. Jeff met us there and it's a good thing because I ended up leaving early with the little boys, while Jeff stayed behind with Madie and Ethan. They didn't end up getting home until almost 11:00 that night, the kids wanted to watch the fireworks at the end (I was glad I left early). We will have to try to go again, the kids really liked it.


Photobucket

4 comments:

Julia Shinkle said...

Ahhh, summer! Staying up late 'cause ya can! Sounds like a fun night. Totally worth it for the big kids to stay and watch the fireworks.

Ryan and Angela said...

That is so cute. We love going to games. On Tuesdays they have a player read stories to the kids before the game. They love that.

Amelia said...

Looks like tons of fun! Your little guy is getting bigger! I love summer and fireworks! We are crossing our fingers for fireworks this year, our forest is way too dry!!

Tracey said...

Looks like fun! I can't believe Madie and Ethan stayed up that late...even I would have been tired!;)