I know it's time for Landon to have a haircut when I can do this with his hair. He has such fine straight hair, that even this do didn't last very long. I think it actually looks kind of cute, a little skater punk, but cute.


[He would not look at the camera, and he kpet trying to run away from me.
The last ones I had to get while he was "sweeping" the driveway]
5 comments:
Ha! I LOVE it! He looks like a total little stud!! You should do his hair like that every once in awhile, just to change it up a little:)
That my friend is open shade! Yummy!
Bodie and Landon MUST get together. Bo loves to sweep the barn! I love the mohawk!
loving the mohawk
I love mohawks! I give them to my boys all the time.
DARLING! But then again... I am such a sucker for a little boy with a mohawk!
Post a Comment