Sunday, July 18, 2010

Nicholas

I got the chance to take some pictures of my friends sweet new arrival. He was a dream to work with; flexible, sleepy, and super cute. Amanda, Nicholas is such a doll, I had a lot of fun taking his picture.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

6 comments:

Julia Shinkle said...

Cute, cute, cute! Great work Kim! I love all the texture and he looks like a really good baby! : )

Jess Warren said...

Wow Kim!! You did a fantastic job!! These are beautiful!

Amanda Warren said...

Kim, I love these pictures! You did an excellent job! I am so excited!

Tracey said...

How sweet:) I think my favorites are the first one and the second to last one, but they all turned out great!

Leslee said...

Kim, these are so cute! I can't believe you told me just the other day that you thought you weren't too talented in this area. They look great! Totally reminds me of the stuff Lyla's photographer did.

Dinger said...

Wow! You are amazing. Nice job kim.