Sunday, September 12, 2010

I Found.....

Some pretty cute pumpkins in the garden today.


Photobucket

[I couldn't decide which I liked more, so you get both]

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

[Don't mind that they look like little rag-a-muffins, but thats what they look like after playing outside. Also I promise that Owen does have more of a wardrobe than onezies, but by the end of the day that's how we roll.]

6 comments:

kg said...

That's one of the cutest pumpkins I've ever seen :)

Tracey said...

Very cute pumpkins indeed:)

Leslee said...

I love the first one. He looks like he could carry any size pumpkin with those giant arms!

Ryan and Angela said...

That is ADORABLE. I love your little 'pumpkins' in the garden.

Amy H. (bird geek) said...

Adorable pictures of Owen. I love that he's in his onesie all the time. He looks tough, like blue collar dude in his undershirt.

Becky said...

What a cute little Owen!