Monday, October 11, 2010

My Girl

I feel lucky to have this young lady in my life. She brings me a lot of joy and happiness. It's not always easy for her being so outnumbered by her brothers, but she takes it all in stride. She can defintely roll with the boys that's for sure. She is often found playing playing super heros with Ethan, but she always finds away to incoroporate "Bailey" her favorite doll and stuffed animals into the mix. She is best friends with her brother and they meet almost everyday on the playground during recess so they can play together. She is a great helper for me. She helps me sort the laundry, she "babysits" Owen while I am running around the house doing chores, she is always happy to help unload the dishwasher and she thinks it's fun to help me clean the bathrooms. I enjoy the time we get to spend together, especially those moments before bedtime when it's just her and I (okay sometimes Owen too) reading, laughing, talking, singing and snuggling. It's hard to watch her growing up, but it's also fun to relate to her more and to see our relationship as mother and daughter growing too.



Photobucket




Photobucket

2 comments:

Julia Shinkle said...

Ahhhhh, Madie. So pretty. I really miss them Kim. She is such a good big sister.

These are yummy shots...you know they are my favorite kind! Well done!

Tracey said...

She really is a great big sister! Can't believe how big she is getting! I remember when she was just a little chubber baby like Owen:)