He is officially on the move. Owen started crawling about a week ago and I think he loves his new found freedom. He is ALL over the place. It's funny to see how the other kids are reacting to it, it didn't take long for them to start to realize that all the things they thought were safe are not safe anymore. Case in point we have had to baricade the Trio Batcave the kids made by moving the ottoman in front of it to keep Owen away. But that only lastest so long because he eventually found his way around the ottoman and he went right to the batcave. He is also now enjoying roaming around his crib. I came in the other day after naptime to find him throwing pacifiers out of his crib. As much as I hate baby proofing and the constant fear of choking hazards, it is pretty cute to see him making his way around the house.


See what I mean, theres the pacifier
Ethan entered the room and Owen was glued to him. I love how he recognizes his sister and brothers voices and how he instantly smiles when he seems them. He is in love with them and they are in love with him.

He is also very interested in his hands and he loves to move them up and down. He looks like a little bird whose flapping it's wings.
4 comments:
He is not crawling. It's a whole new world now Owen! Everytime you post pictures of him I just want to scoop him up. I know I have said that before. His is so CUTE! His eyes are like little brown M&M's.
OOhhhh!! cute:) I seriously can't believe he's crawling! Alexis didn't even start crawling until she was like 11 months, and even then it was just an army crawl for a long time. Way to go little man, I'm seriously impressed!
Before you know it, he'll be WALKING!! ;)
Yay! He's crawling! Can't wait to see it in person.
P.S. I also think it might be time to give the little guy a haircut...it looks like it's getting a little unruly:) (adorable though:)
Post a Comment