Friday, October 15, 2010

Principals Pride

I am so proud of Ethan he was nominated for this years first Principal's Pride award for his kindergarten class. Each month the teachers pick a student who is achieving in acedemics and nominates them to get a Principals Pride award. They are then honored at an early morning assembly for parents and then honored in front of the school later that day at the school assembly. Ethan is really loving Kindergarten and doing very well. He is a smart little guy and I am so happy that he was recognized for being a good student.


Photobucket

[The picture in the middle is Ethan with the principal]
Don't you just love his "picture smile"? His real one is a lot cuter.

Photobucket

This was what his teacher had to say about him.

5 comments:

Ryan and Angela said...

Oh, congrats Ethan. That is so great. Well, he has been reading since he emerged from the womb. So I guess his teacher was bound to notice. Way to go.

Amy H. (bird geek) said...

Tell Ethan that I'm proud of him! He and his big sister are such smart kiddos. I wonder what his teacher must think of his reading and vocabulary. Every time I see a Mr. Potato Head in a store, I think of him yelling about how "glorious" his birthday was.

Tracey said...

WooWoo!! Tell Ethan that I'm proud of him too!! You really do have such smart kids. Since Amy threw out a memory, I thought I would throw one out too.
I remember when I drove to Utah with you, so you could go to your HS reunion, and I remember Ethan singing the ABC song OVER and OVER and OVER again in the car, and how AMAZED I was at how well he knew it for his age:)...I don't even think he was 2 yet!

Julia Shinkle said...

Is it any surprise. Ethan is such a smart young man. Miss ya!

Emily said...

That is fabulous!