Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Owen's B-Day

Pictures from Owen's Birthday !!

Photobucket



Owen and Landon were in heaven playing with Owen's Birthday balloons (when they weren't fighting over them). Their favorite thing to do was to bend down holding the balloons and then let go and when the balloons would hit the ceiling they would both crack up. It was fun to see them being silly together.

Photobucket


I made Owen a sheep cake since his favorite stuffed animal is a sheep and they are always together. I made this same cake for Landon's first birthday and loved it. Really easy and cute, even though putting all those marshmellows and chocolate chips on does take some time.

Photobucket


Some of Owen's Birthday decorations. I found that cute banner at Target in their party area for $5.00 and couldn't pass it up.

Photobucket
Owen also got a little Red Rider tricycle that is not in the picture. He is still a little to small for it, but I figure by the time it's nice enough outside to ride it he'll grow into it. I decided to take some pictures of Owen with the cake in nice daylight since we wouldn't be eating is cake until the evening when it was dark and the indoor light is so bad (look below and you will see what I'm talking about). Owen kept wanting to touch the cake and kept trying to pull the marshmellows off.



Photobucket


Owen blowing out his candles. It took a lot of tries, but he actually ended up blowing one of them out. Madie helped him blow out the other one.

2 comments:

Amy H. (bird geek) said...

Such a cute cake for such a cute kid! I can't believe I still haven't sent him a present...still looking for the right thing. Miss you all!

kg said...

That sheep cake is adorable! As is Owen.