Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Me and my friends

I was cleaning the bathrooms the other day and had Landon in his megasaucer (his new favorite toy). Madie and Ethan were following me around which is what usually happens when I clean the bathrooms. Madie and Ethan had their "babies" (yes Ethan considers one of Madie's dolls his baby) and were showing Landon before I knew it all the babies were in the megasaucer and Landon was giving me a look like what is going on, he seemed interested for a few minutes and then he started giving me a help me look. I couldn't help but laugh, it looked so cute.



5 comments:

Hayley said...

I love his face. He's like, "Why are you taking a picture? This is totally normal!" hehe. he's changed soooo much, kim!

Alli said...

I love the look on his face! That's totally precious.

Julia Shinkle said...

Darling! Yes, it was good to talk to you too! I needed it!

Cami said...

What a great look! I know I've felt like his looks so many times

Mary Ann said...

Kim
Isn't it neat how we can keep in touch after all these years? Funny- one day I was thinking about Mindy and that same day I ran into her in a flooring store out here. It was really ironic. Your kids are adorable. Congratulations on your third!
mary ann