Thursday, March 06, 2008

Little Miss Madie

Landon isn't the only one that is growing up to fast. It seems like ever since Madie started school she is just so much older. I see the toddler girl, giving way to a girl. She is still so sweet and good natured, but has such a cute little whit about her. She is getting so good at reading and more confident about it too. She still has a great imagination and is often found making up some kind of adventure with Ethan. She loves to carry Landon around (doesn't last long, he gets to heavy and is too squirrely). I am proud of how totally awesome she has been doing at school, she has a sweet teacher who gives us lots of praise about Madie. It's hard to see the my little girl growing up I just don't know what I will do next year when she is gone all day to school. I have to not think about or I will cry. I love her so much and am thankful for the amazing blessing she has been in my life.



5 comments:

Julia Shinkle said...

She is sooo sweet Kim! Great photos. I love the first one. I just hate the sound of them turning 6!!! Yikes! That is just 4 years away from 10...no way!

Mary Ann said...

You are so good at taking pictures. I wish we could get together. I think our kids would have so much fun because they are the same ages and interested in the same things. It is so neat to read about your kids.

Cami said...

Those are such great pictures of her. Time definitely goes quickly.

Amanda Davis said...

She is so sweet! I wish you guys weren't so far away so that Brock could have a crush on Maddie and want to date her later (mostly because I know she is such a good girl and those are the kind of girls I want for my boys!) but maybe they can meet up in college!

Alli said...

There seems to really be some kind of major change that happens when kids start school - their social skills blossom, they seem taller all of a sudden, confident and independent. Every year as their faces get less round, it's a little sad, but exciting at the same time to watch them grow and change.